FAQ’s

Can you eat too many antioxidants or have too much ORAC in your diet?

No. There is absolutely no problem with eating a high antioxidant diet. No toxicity has ever been shown with extreme cocoa high antioxidant intake. In fact, as stated elsewhere on this site, this is one area of health where more really is better for the body.

Are there side effects to the high antioxidant wellness systemTM?

The only real “side effect” is healthy weight loss. This system is extremely safe and healthy and can be used by virtually anyone.

I’m still hungry after following the plan. What can I do?

Try drinking more liquids (which will help turn off your hunger reflex), add one more X Power squareTM or other high protein snack option, or even add one more high antioxidant protein meal shake. You can also add as many green vegetables as you want to your meals and snacks, as they are very low calorie, high antioxidant and satisfying.

Will I be constipated on the program?

You should not suffer from constipation on this system, because it is rich in high quality fiber, antioxidants and other nutrients. In the rare instance you are experiencing constipation, drink more liquids, add fiber in the form of raw vegetable and exercise more regularly.

How long does each bag of the shake last?

Each bag provides a 28 day supply of shakes for one person consuming one shake a day.

Can the shake be mixed with liquids other than water?

Absolutely! Almond milk, Xocai XeTM, rice milk, coconut milk, soy milk, cow milk and other low calorie low fat liquids are great options.

What form does the shake come in?

It comes in a powdered form and can be mixed with water or other liquids, according to your taste.

Why is there so much sodium in the shake?

For a meal replacement product, 17% RDI of your sodium intake is not high. With two shakes a day, you’re getting only 34% of the RDI for sodium, leaving you 66% for your “normal” meal and snacks. Such a meal and a handful of healthful snacks throughout the day will not total 66% of your sodium RDI. Additionally, almost all of the sodium is naturally sourced from the healthy premium grade cocoa.

I’m experiencing some gastrointestinal upset while using this product—is this normal?

Because of the healthy fiber that has been added to this product, you may experience short term gastrointestinal effects, including diarrhea, bloating or gas. These reactions are normal, especially if you do not consume adequate levels of fiber in your daily diet. If you do encounter these side effects, don’t worry—they will shortly be resolved as your body acclimates to the product’s high fiber content.

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

Jacqueline Clark November 26, 2011 at 7:34 am

Fantastic blog post.Really thank you! Cool.

Diane Washington December 3, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Really enjoyed this blog article.Much thanks again. Much obliged.

Carl Wallace December 6, 2011 at 4:29 am

Thanks-a-mundo for the blog post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

Charles Boyd December 13, 2011 at 9:15 am

This is one awesome blog post.Really thank you!

Amy Johnson December 16, 2011 at 2:01 am

Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Much thanks again. Fantastic.

Sarah Smith December 21, 2011 at 8:47 am

A round of applause for your blog article.Thanks Again. Much obliged.

Edward Peterson January 4, 2012 at 7:48 pm

Very neat article.

Phyllis Cox January 6, 2012 at 10:06 pm

Thanks a lot for the blog article.Really looking forward to read more.

Aaron White January 7, 2012 at 7:42 am

“Wow, great article. Want more.”

Get Adobe Flash player